Monday, June 16, 2008

Need Some Time Out

I was working in my backyard one afternoon when an old, weary-looking dog wandered in. I could tell by his collar and well-fed belly that he wasn’t homeless. He followed me into the house, walked down the hall and fell asleep in a corner. An hour later he went to the door and looked at me, so I let him out.
The next day he returned, resumed his position in the hall and slept for an hour. This continued every day for several weeks. I was curious as to where he was coming from so I pinned a note to his collar that read “Every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.”
The next day he arrived with a reply pinned to his collar: “He lives in a house with ten children – he’s trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?!”
I let him in every time he came around after that. The poor dog just wanted a break!

Author : Alan Lewis, Auckland

Smart Dog. Sometimes animal need some break too. :)

Source: Reader's Digest

Digg my article

No comments:

Cute and lovely Animals, Funny Animals, fine cute pictures, Images, Funny Animal's Video, Cats, Dogs and many more furry animals.